Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Some people below me are idiots. This is Negrounds.com. A place for REVIEWS, not dumb comments that are a couple words long. Here's my review:
It was very well animated, the animation even competes with the quality of animations today!
Hank, the Blue Clown, and the DJ felt like legit boss battles.
One other thing I found kinda neat that I have never seen before in madness, WOMEN!!
the ending, what the heck? I don' t hate it, in fact, I thought it was quite humorous.
5/5 5/5 amazing submission.

Pencilmation #25 Pencilmation #25

this. was. perfect. the animation was fluid, as always with your animations. You always had me wondering what the pencil would do next, and you always surprised me with it. You had me laughing at every turn, especially when I saw the wheels on the taxi were the heads of the guys from one of the previous episodes. It was full of the nice, appropriate humor I search youtube and newgrounds for everyday. Well done. rated 5/5 voted 5/5!

Shao Kahn Party 2 Shao Kahn Party 2

absolutely amazing. I've never seen such good work with sprites. it was hilarious, and I love how you re did that matrix scene. and just everything was great.

Madness' Creed Madness' Creed

pretty good

giving you a 5/5 9/10 'cause the fact that he had a BILLION hidden blades annoyed me, still awesome

Boomerang vs Mr.kickman Boomerang vs Mr.kickman

@jimicrackcorn

HEY FUCKFACE MAKE A BETTER ONE!
this great. better than anything I, or fuckface could do. :)

Final Mansion Final Mansion

the best one!

oh and the bag dude, it's all the weapons DUH

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

OH CHEEZIT!

loved it once again you astonish me with another one of these episodes

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

very good.

animation was smooth, characters were nice, and i LOVED the screen affect
I think stan12 is just some nine year old who doesn't understand communism and russians today. in summary, the movie was great, i applaud you, but stan 12 is a dumbazz

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

he's not alive.

he died but came from hell so bassically, he's not alive

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

awesome

it was so awesome that my head was ablut to explode!