Double Life Double Life

meh

the only good part was the art

Army of Ages Army of Ages

what the hell?

the aliens evolve too fast, there units are better, this needs A LOT of polishing

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

I didn't like it.

but I give it a 10/10 5/5 although I can't get past the first level, I can see why people love it. I'm just not a fan of this kind of game. good job though.

Killego Killego

amazing

this is unlike any other game these other guys are talking shit. you probably worked hard on it, and I could never have done that. GREAT JOB!

Zombotron Zombotron

oh. my. god.

I CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM LATER! this is amazing, my friend, and the gameplay is great, with the barrels, crates, explosives, and I LOVE how the different enemies will fight each other. to the people who say there needs to be more weapon slots, that would be too easy, and unrealistic, you wouldn't go around a mine full of the undead and robots carrying a bunch of clunky weapons, would you?
it DOES need a little bit of polishing, though. there is a glitch where you get stuck on the side of the ledge, so maybe have the ability to grab onto a ledge? and a personal thought, character customization. but other than that, my friend you have made my FAVORITE game on newgrounds.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

too hard

only got started putting the door on and died. can't even start to repair the car before the next wave comes, and the wave I'm on isn't gone yet! too hard.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

It was okay

but you know nothing about structure. I set up a bridged that would work anytime and it falls instantly.

Dynamite Blast Dynamite Blast

some too hard

this fucking pissed me off! make another, EASIER PLEASE! other than that, GREAT! giving it a ten

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

awesome

I think you did an awesome job! keep up the good work.
but! I found a glitch where I would throw an enemy he'd just float there, spinning, then he'd disappear.
and stop complaining abou zogott or whatever here's what you do:
slash one tent. three times (kills it) turn around stop, and when the other one attacks, you will block. copy and paste so people stop complaining- please give credit to: noanimations.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

can't do it

co't get across the gap after jimmy dies