Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Some people below me are idiots. This is Negrounds.com. A place for REVIEWS, not dumb comments that are a couple words long. Here's my review:
It was very well animated, the animation even competes with the quality of animations today!
Hank, the Blue Clown, and the DJ felt like legit boss battles.
One other thing I found kinda neat that I have never seen before in madness, WOMEN!!
the ending, what the heck? I don' t hate it, in fact, I thought it was quite humorous.
5/5 5/5 amazing submission.

Pencilmation #25 Pencilmation #25

this. was. perfect. the animation was fluid, as always with your animations. You always had me wondering what the pencil would do next, and you always surprised me with it. You had me laughing at every turn, especially when I saw the wheels on the taxi were the heads of the guys from one of the previous episodes. It was full of the nice, appropriate humor I search youtube and newgrounds for everyday. Well done. rated 5/5 voted 5/5!

Shao Kahn Party 2 Shao Kahn Party 2

absolutely amazing. I've never seen such good work with sprites. it was hilarious, and I love how you re did that matrix scene. and just everything was great.

Double Life Double Life

meh

the only good part was the art

Army of Ages Army of Ages

what the hell?

the aliens evolve too fast, there units are better, this needs A LOT of polishing

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

I didn't like it.

but I give it a 10/10 5/5 although I can't get past the first level, I can see why people love it. I'm just not a fan of this kind of game. good job though.

The Stranger Place The Stranger Place

It was beautiful, and in a way, mysterious. It was just awesome. nice transitions from instrument to instrument, too.

Battlefield Battlefield

I do like these robots of yours. I've always love bulky, tough looking robots. Take requests? How about a german one?

Undeadkitty13 responds:

i do have an idea
it would be based off one of the super weapons

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

it's humorous, the statue looks awesome, and apparently tom fulp is going to die in 2054. XD great submission.

Disintegrate Disintegrate

perfect!

really great color, great design, now one thing, what inspired this?10/10 5/5

Rhunyc responds:

What inspired it? Actually it wasn't anything visual, it was in fact this song (I listened to it on repeat through pretty much the bulk of making it):

That's the closest thing to inspiration for this image. However, influences are countless including those already listed in reviews here (metro 2033, stalker). :D